Saturday, May 14, 2011

Annual competition at Camera Club

Tonight I have my final competition of the year at my camera club our annual competition where the best pictures people have are shown. This year has gone by so fast and because of my stays in hospital I have only been able to enter a few of the competitions.
Because of this I have decided to use two pictures that I have not entered in any other competitions and hope that they are good enough. If they do not do well I will be happy to see what comments are made as the chance of a trained judge looking at my pictures and making suggestions is the reason I enter.
Last year I got commended with a photo of a Eagle Owl and this year I am using another bird picture of a Red Kite and have included a close up  picture of a Hover fly on a Passion flower.

I was able to get out with the camera this last weekend and get some pictures of a car rally that is held in the local town and I will try to post some pictures in the blog from this soon. I will also add some pictures I took of the local arboretum  where all the flowers are coming out early.  I shall post the pictures I am entering and let you decide what you think, I have included the commended picture from last year called “Eagle eye”





Finally my entry from last year Eagle eye that was included in the club entry into the 
CHILTERNS ASSOCIATION of CAMERA CLUBS  inter-club competition


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)