Monday, May 3, 2010

Recovery in progress & Well done Rosie

I have spent the weekend quietly after the rush on Thursday to the Hospital.
My son has been out today and joined the local fun run and completed it well.I was so proud to see him run past,I hope that in the future I will be able to join in myself.
I have been following the efforts of a inspiring 63 year old woman who has just completed 26 marathons in 26 days and has completed her 27th marathon today in Tenby. A staggering achievement and she has done this to raise money for Ty-Hafan family hospice in Cardiff, and Helen House hospice in Oxford.You can check out her blog and continue to give money to these worthy causes
You can see a tribute to her on You Tube
and read about her round the world trip Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)